By using this website, you agree to these terms created by Sport Strapping NZ.
It is possible that we may amend sections of this Agreement from time to time by publishing the changed terms and conditions on the site.
Before you use the site, it’s best that you completely and thoroughly read the User Agreement, site policies and all of the linked info.
It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are in, or may be linked to, this User Agreement, the Code of Conduct and all site policies. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement will be relevant and will be applied every time you use or access the Sport Strapping site, or when you use any available tools. Some linked sites may have other terms that will be applied to you when or if you access them.
You are not allowed to use or access the site if you:
Are unable to enter into legally binding contracts.
Are under 14 years old.
Have been suspended from using the site.
Users agree that they will be the sole person responsible for any activity that is performed under their consideration. As a user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and we suggest you NOT to share your personal details with anyone.
The Company has the right to refuse any transaction, based on our sole discretion.
Using Sport Strapping NZ
While you are using the site, you agree to not:
- Infringe on or break any laws, third-party rights or policies.
- Fail to pay for services that you have received, unless the site has changed the services/pricing or a clear typo error has been made.
- Avoid the billing process or Sport Strapping NZ fees.
- Post offensive, misleading, inaccurate or false information (personal or otherwise).
- Post spam or send bulk emails, unwanted chain letters or any pyramid schemes.
- Knowingly plant viruses or anything that may harm Sport Strapping NZ as a site or any of its users; post or send anything that is offensive, derogatory, profane or other means of abuse or harassment/anything that may bring harm to or incite the mistreatment of another person.
- Copy Sport Strapping NZ content to display along with listings from other sites/use any part of our site onto another site without our written consent.
- Attempt to modify, change, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by the site.
- Copy or change rights or any other content from the Sport Strapping NZ site/ Sport Strapping NZ copyrights/trademarks.
- Collect other users’ information, such as email addresses, without being given consent.
- Infringement upon Intellectual Property Rights
It is Sport Strapping NZ policy to respond to any allegations of intellectual property rights infringement. Our copyright infringement policy seeks to make infringement claims as straightforward and easy as possible while reducing the amount of false or difficult infringement claims that we receive. It is important that, given you find that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, notify/contact us and we shall investigate the situation.
When you give Sport Strapping NZ consent (either by entering details of your offers, sending us a query, post something on our social media accounts, or provide us a testimonial), you are giving us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media existing now or in the future.
You are aware of, and agree that:
Sport Strapping NZ makes no guarantee that content is actually available and present on the site. We have the right, but are not obligated, to take any necessary action as we see fit in regards to your user content.
You acknowledge and guarantee that your content will not:
- Infringe upon any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy.
Violate any laws.
- Defame or be trade libelous.
- Be obscene/inappropriate or contain any type of child pornography.
- Contain anything linked to acts of terror.
- Contain false, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate data about yourself or any other user or person.
- Contain viruses or other technology meant to damage or interfere with any systems or data in any way.
- Sport Strapping NZ may include or contain links to third party sites; however, we do not have control over the sites to which we link. We do not endorse any of the products, policies or content of the sites we link to. The use of third party content and sites is done at your sole discretion and risk.
No Warranty As To Content On The Website
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, Sport Strapping NZ services and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’ basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
- Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
- Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
- Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
- The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excludable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
Returns and refunds
Due to the digital nature of our product, we do not issue refunds once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues accessing or downloading our products. While we will strive to ensure our services meet your needs, we cannot guarantee that your expectations will be met.
If there’s any question regarding these terms, please contact us via email at [email protected]